Monday, October 11, 2010

A Late Sunday Stealing

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Huh, I DO look as tired as I feel!

2. How much cash do you have on you? about $20, I don't like carrying too much on me.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? FLOOR (I know I could've gone mean with that but eh...)

4. Favorite planet? I'm gonna go with Earth though I hear Jupiter is beautiful this time of eon.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My friend / neighbor, L.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The one it's on, a kind of funk tune.

7. What shirt are you wearing? This one.

8. Do you label yourself? Like with a tag????

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? New Balance

10. Bright or Dark Room? somewhere in between.

11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday? yes, it was very exciting, when I went on Google, I said "oh, look, it would have been John Lennon's birthday."

12. What does your watch look like? It looks like it's buried in a drawer somewhere needing a battery undoubtedly.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? For the first time in a long time, ASLEEP!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? got in fine

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? the only one I know of is across the river in Wappingers.

16. What’s a word that you say a lot? word.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My daughter. :)

18. Last furry thing you touched? hahahahahaha! wish I had a good one here but I have to say my dog.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? 0

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? 3

21. Favorite age you have been so far? tough one.......I would say 15 but I couldn't drive yet so it wasn't all good.

22. Your worst enemy? my procrastinating self!

23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)? the lake

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? wash your hands!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I'd take the million bucks, if God wanted me to fly, he'd have given me wings!

So....how would you answer? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment