1. What do you consider your hometown to be? peekskill, even though i moved away when i was 10, i still say i'm from there. Just feels right. it's where i'm from.
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? getting up in the morning and going to bed at night have it tied. in the am, my body usually hurts and I have a hard time getting myself moving, it takes awhile. at night, i can't fall asleep. i'm a night person, by nature, and have always had a hard time relaxing enough to fall out (even when i'm exhausted!).
3. The easiest? Why? having to stop what i'm doing because my daughter wants me to do something with her like read a book or snuggle. because i know those that don't have the opportunity to do that with their child anymore and nothing is more important than those minutes.
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? water
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself. to finish my college degree.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing. lupus.
7. Where do you find solace? the lake. and in music.
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news? when children are hurt or suffering. when they show the people that have lost and seeing their pain is unbearable to watch.
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?cereal.
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time? HA! there's a list! in the interest of going to bed tonight i'll just say: oh, i don't know.....breakfast club, ferris buellers day off, stand by me, the princess bride, scarface, goodfellas, say anything, cool hand luke, dazed and confused, serendipity, high fidelity, brown sugar, love and basketball, the notebook, breakfast at tiffanys pretty woman, dirty dancing, hello, dolly!, groundhog day, you've got mail, roman holiday, pride & prejudice. WOW, if that's not a list that should be analyzed by a professional, not sure what is!
11. What boy/girl first made you cry? i'm assuming they mean in an emotionally attached kind of way so i'm gonna go with shane. betcha wanna a story here? yea, you're not gonna get it, this is a blog, not a novel!
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often? recently the pumpkin spice lattes from starbucks but usually i brew lavazza espresso at home and i drink republic of tea most often with a bit of tazo sprinkled in for good measure.
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves? usually start with gloves and then rip them off and throw them to the side because they're hindering, then go looking for said gloves the next time and can't find them, go out and buy new gloves. nasty cycle. a groundhog somewhere has a very nice collection.
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon? james taylor.
i would like to add a a little note here to say that any mis puncuation, misspelling, or non capitalization of a word in this post is not going to be corrected or checked on purpose today. this is for a special reader who keeps telling me how boring my blog is (thanks ma!). there, that oughta keep your "should have been an english teacher/librarian" mind occupied for awhile. hang on, i think my phone is ringing........ oh, and :)