My first 10 on Tuesday!
This is one of my first cars, about 12 years ago :( I won't say here how fast it could go but man, was it fun! :)
This week's 10 on Tuesday is 10 Ways to Have Fun on Long Car Rides which is good seeing as I am still in the middle of fiber festival season and certainly clocking in the miles.
1. play lots of music, really loudly!
2. play I spy
3. play "who can spot the big sign 1st" (this kept my daughter and younger sister occupied for a good hour on a very stressful trip to PA last year!).
4. knitting (not if you're driving, of course).
5. paint your nails :)
6. catch up on reading (I'm one of the few that can still do this without getting carsick).
7. stare out the sunroof at the trees and such flying by (man, I miss having a sunroof!)
8. time to calmly wind yarn on your hand or nostepinne.
9. catch up with each other on what's going on at school, work, etc.
10. most recently I listened to a George Carlin cd on the ride to PA and it was great, I should be listening to those much more often!
Anything I missed?? :)