Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Late Sunday Stealing

Fall in New England.....
football and knitting come to mind:
Wrapped in blankets, of course!



I'm still playing catch up here so, Fall in New England (LOVE):
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall? Absolutely!
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture? Absolutely NOT!
3. What were your final words for September? I need to dye more yarn!
4. What are your first words for October? How can it be October already???? I have to dye more yarn!!!
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost? Possibly but I was a kid so who knows???
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year? Orange
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year? smell
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair? Avoid it! too crowded, hot, expensive, etc. The only time I go near the fairgrounds is for Sheep & Wool Festival!
9. What do you like when you have a cold? tea and for everyone to be QUIET!
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat? For the kids, yes. For me, only if it's on sale for much, much less! Purses on the other hand........
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen? stuff! Oh, like one item in particular......right now, candy but it's all for Halloween.
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year? Usually that it's cold and rainy and everything dies off but this year it's been pretty and warm and I'm actually enjoying it. :)
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning? My daughter. The 14yo is on his own. I avoid teenagers in the morning!

Horses at the farm while we were apple picking!

15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters? um, what, clean, what? I'm gonna go with never. I am vertically challenged and would therefore need a ladder on a chair on a table to reach my very low eaves. I have those cage things over them though so they keep pretty clean on their own.
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white? probably.
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall? I wouldn't say I'm "looking forward" but Burn notice comes back in November so that's cool and I like that show Parenthood that's on right now.
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies? Pick up my yard, clean out my basement and have a yard sale. Put away the A/C's and fans, too!

Love this parting shot, my daughter off on a mission to find the perfect pumpkin! :)

Got anything??

No comments:

Post a Comment