Monday, September 27, 2010

The "Stolen" post

Found this through a blog through another and so on and so forth....



1. Where are you from? New York


2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live? The Adirondacks or Boston


3. What's your favorite blog? i have a really long blog roll and am not sure it would be fair to choose just one!


4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? Being hung up on.


5. What's your favorite TV show this season? Parenthood. I also like (tho they are not all "in season") Rescue Me, Burn Notice, The Office, 30 Rock


6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}? Reading books w/ my daughter or watching a movie with her. She loves to watch movies that I used to and she has a surprising sense of humor for her age. The other day we snuggled up and watched Uncle Buck! Time to myself would be knitting, usually while catching up on shows.


7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children? Yep, see above.


8. What about your blog, have you considered changing? It's really all I know. It was free and easy to set up though I need to figure out how to blog MORE!


9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)? It's not exactly a "living" but dye yarn and roving.


10. What is your favorite song at the moment? I have about 8! I like all kinds of music so it's kind of a hard question to answer without breaking it down by genre. I like Eminem's new stuff and I can't wait for Staind and 3 Doors Down to come out with new albums and I'm going to a Lady A concert soon. I listen to country, rap, rock, alternative, classic rock, r&b; just about everything except that new dance crap where they take a usually decent song and add a horrible dance/techno beat behind it that makes my head want to explode!

What is your favorite song ever? Well, when you break it down to "ever" it becomes more of a classic thing. Drift Away by Dobie Gray if I was only given ONE to pick but there is just so many. My mp3 has 737 songs on it and is on a constant shuffle. That's about 1/4 of my digital music library.


11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch? Well, my family would say the Weather Channel but I would have to say anything funny that's on or news, I watch way too much CNN.


12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why? I always wanted to be a civil rights lawyer and work to help people who couldn't help themselves. Now that I am where I am, I would love to have my own business, not only online but with a location as well.


13. What is your favorite outfit? jeans and a fitted tee. I'm a jeans girl!


14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say? Let it go!!! and let him go!!! and when the time comes, just GO!!!


15. What is your favorite recipe? my chocolate chip cookies. :)


16. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard? the knock, knock jokes my daughter makes up!


17. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? The lake that my family goes to in the Adirondacks. It's beautiful, peaceful, quiet, it's the only place my family seems to have history and solidarity. When I get there I'm calm, which is BIG for me. My anxiety goes away and everything is as it should be and even when things go wrong it doesn't seem so bad.


18. What are you most excited about with fall here? Well, we already did the apple picking and fiber shows are almost done now so I would say that winter will be here soon. I enjoy the snow and the days the kids get off of school. Oh, and I LOVE Christmas!


19. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago? If not, what did you envision? NO! 10 yrs. ago today I was in college and looking to transfer out to another. I thought that I was going to go away and finish school, get a real job, buy a house on the lake.


20. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like? On the lake, with lots of big windows looking over the lake with a wrap around porch and high ceilings. I would want a cushioned window seat that looks out at the lake and built in bookshelves everywhere. A master bath with a huge whirlpool tub.........oh, sorry got carried away. I'm sure something like "a large a-frame on the lake" would have covered it. :)


21. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie? Bedknobs and Broomsticks


So, what would your answers be???

No comments:

Post a Comment