Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's been awhile...

Yes, I know I won't be winning any awards for blogs anytime soon! I could go into a whole long thing about what's been going on but let's face it, if you made it here it's probably because you want to see yarn, or knitting, or some other fun thing. For drama, we watch the news! So, I'll just say that I'm back and yes, it's been awhile. My issue with blogging is, as it's always been, how personal should I go? I am a person who has a lot to say (and if you know me in person, you're saying "and then some!") but I started this to be about my business so we'll see how it goes. My mother tells me I have the most boring blog on the internet, she's probably right.....let's see what we can do about that! Til next time, this'll get you updated since last time:








No comments:

Post a Comment