Friday, June 19, 2009

Not exactly tomorrow but...

I know I haven't written much on here because, to be honest, I'm not sure what to write. I'm not sure how personal I should be on a blog without being too personal. However, I have come to the conclusion that I have to become somewhat inclusive and let people have a glimpse into my life a bit and see who I really am, or this will never be successful (as far as blogs go). The truth is, I don't think I know how to write about my life, or even the shop, without being totally personal, the good and bad! So, I will try it and hopefully some of you reading this will comment and let me know what you think. (Hopefully, the blog visits have not all been my mother!) I am going to write about my new endeavor, my business- dyeing yarn and roving, my knitting and my (sad) attempt at gardening. I'm also going to write about my family (a bit) and the events of my life because they are sometimes mind-boggling (I have been told countless times that my life should be a tv show- "you can't make this stuff up!"). I hope I don't offend or turn anyone away and I truly hope and implore you to, please, use the comments link to tell me what you think. I've always been one to do things a bit different, let's see how it goes....

2 comments:

  1. Hey...not all the blog comments are from your mother. Some are from your aunt! You should have a tv show, that one you like so much seems to be having trouble...Jon and Kate plus 8? You could replace their time slot with your own show. Have to think of a catchy title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you. Keep working hard and it'll pay off.

    ReplyDelete